Tuesday, April 1, 2014

What is infofraphic???

DEFINE INFOGRAPHIC --->  graphic visual representations of information, data or knowledge intended to present complex information quickly and clearly.They can improve cognition by utilizing graphics to enhance the human visual system’s ability to see patterns and trends.The process of creating infographics can be referred to as data visualization, information design, or information architecture.
 I chose this info graph because who doesn't want to know "why do freeways come to a stop?". The title really caught my eye and then i feel when you add color to anything it always catches attention. I most say everyone goes through this like everyday. I think the topic is a simple but great one.

 What'll it be, Daddy? when i first so that i was like WTH and is that a child uhmmm something isn't right with this. I also thought drinks I'm a college kid i want to know what this is about so i looked at it. this just tells you about drinks and how to make them.
 OK WHO DOESNT LIKE A GOOD GEEK AND NERD????
 I have seen this all my life when king to the doctor. It just shows you how to talk to your kids about health.
Who doesn't like to dance a little bit?? This shows you how to do the dance by using colors and arrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment